You're not going to like me :)
I would say that I`m a genuinely nice guy who loves to have fun and takes interest in a wide variety of activities. I am always up for something fun or new. I would rather do something than watch it on T.V. or talk about it.
I am a bit of a geek, I have my lame jokes and my good ones. I like to challenge myself, and am willing to fail at things because I tried.
These seem to be the most common complaints that people on here tend to have, so I will address them:
- I will be honest with you
- I always treat people with respect, and am frustrated by ignorance
- I would never cheat; I expect from myself, what I expect of others
- I do have a lot of interests, and will do my own thing - but would love to
find someone that shares them (varied too.. see above)
- I will always try to make you laugh. I will make sure that you have fun.
- I sing often, usually off-key and obscure tunes that nobody wants to
sing along with.
What am I looking for:
- Non-smoker, doesn't do drugs
- Someone who can think for themselves
- Someone nearby, say within 25 km
- Someone that makes me laugh, likes to have a good time, and doesn't take life
- Someone without kids - I don't have any, nor do I really care to have any
How to impress me:
- Make me laugh
- Out trivia me
- Impress me with your smarts!
I am Entertaining, multi-dimensional, and geeky
Adding after many disappointments...
Let's have fun / get drunk / ignore shit others say!
I work with youth in conflict with the law. I have been working with youth for over 10 years now, and I really do love my work (most days).
I am looking at finding some interesting things to do this summer. I am looking forward to the warmer weather, and thinking that I may have to try a few things I've not done this summer - maybe water-skiing...
Seriously, I pick things up quick, and if I get obsessed about it, I try to / want to be the best ;)
Movies: I've really loved the comic book movies of the past few years, Star Wars were great (the original ones), but I also really enjoy a variety from silly to classics to serious ones.... you get the picture I'm sure! Ooh! I do really enjoy horror movies especially.
Books: I'll read anything from "how to" to fictional. Some of my favorite books / series are 1984, Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy, The Wheel of Time, The Sword of Truth, David Copperfield, many more.
Food: I'm a wimp when it comes to spices, and I'm not big on sauces. I guess you could say I'm a simple guy around food... burgers and pizza are easy, I do enjoy fajitas and such. I'm a passable cook, so I can make wraps and such for myself ;)