Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
This is a brief and to the point overview of myself. I took this
approach because I felt it was easier to get an idea of who I am
without having to read much. If you're interested, you can message
me and I'd be happy to discuss anything at length.
- One of my frequent and loved hobbies is gaming. Final Fantasy,
Resident Evil and Metal Gear are some of my favorites.
- My number two hobby is exercise. I'm mainly interested in cardio
with some lifting here and there. I also appreciate a great hike
every once in a while.
- Hygiene and organization is mucho mucho important to me. My beard
is most likely cleaner than the hair on your head.
- I take care of my teeth. I keep them clean and my breath fresh.
Flossing sucks but I force myself to do it.
- I'm simple. I like simple things, but I'm not simple minded. I
guess you could say I'm laid back but I wanted to say it in a
- Dunkin Donuts is my lord and savior.
- I have a mostly useless degree from William Paterson University.
I'll probably do more schooling in the future to further better
myself and waste more money.
- I do work and I can pay for things. Maybe one day I'll have a job
I really love, but for now it is what it is.
- I have a car and it's nothing special. I'm not a car guy, so as
long as it gets me to where I want to go and plays me some music
along the way, I'm cool with it.
- I don't cook. Unless you count pasta, eggs, or frozen pizza as
- I'm careful with money. I very rarely spend on a whim. Saving and
paying bills is my MO.
- I can be pretty fucking sarcastic. So much so that you'll
probably hate me. You probably already hate me........I'll just
- My eyesight is shit. I use glasses and contacts. Mostly
- I don't have any tattoos or piercings. I wouldn't be able to pull
- If it seems like I'm cocky or egotistical, I can assure you that
I'm not. If anything I'm insecure and introverted.
- I'm fairly shy and chances are I wont message you unless I'm
reeeeally interested and I thought things between us would work
well. If I do, you've basically won the lottery and not because I
think I'm hot shit, but because of how rarely I message
Some things that bother me:
- When all the cheese on a pizza shifts to one side because it was
held at an angle during transport.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Building computers and other computer related activities
Remembering seemingly insignificant things
Running long distances
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Books - I don't read much at all....but I have read the Harry
Potter series, the Resident Evil books, Walking Dead comics and
recently American Psycho. I'd honestly rather watch a movie than
read the book associated with it. While I did really enjoy what
I've read, I have trouble committing time to it.
Movies - I love tons of movies from all genres. Way too many to be
bothered with listing here. I'm really open to all movies, so talk
to me about your favorites or recently watched and we can discuss
Shows - Again, too many to go through in great detail. Walking
Dead, Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, Amazing Race, Parenthood,
Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm, King of Queens, Rules of
Engagement, Entourage....to name just a few.
Music - I prefer rock, but I enjoy music in any genre......I'll
listen to mostly anything, anything but Country. Just play me some
jams and I'll probably end up with a favorite group.
Food - Give me any kind of beef, chicken, rice, potatoes, and I'll
be a happy camper. The simpler, the better. I find foods I like and
stick with it. I really don't like seafood though. I can't stand
the smell of it, let alone actually eat it.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Hanging with friends while injecting coffee into my face hole
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
If you consider a night in with some pizza, coffee, movies and
gaming (in no particular order) a good time.
If you'd like to go out for a run together and end up racing each
other to the point where we collapse into a pile of tired, sweaty
If you'd like to play with my hair.
If you like naps on a rainy afternoon or just naps in
If you like cuddling and tender touches.
If you know what Vinesauce is and love it, then we'll REALLY get
**If I happen to message you and you're not interested, just tell
me. Being ignored is way worse in my opinion. I'm a real person
looking for a real relationship. I understand that this is the
internet and it's much easier to be an ass, but try to have a
little decency for the other person trying to communicate with
That should be more than enough to get you started for now. Looking
forward to hearing from you!
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.