Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
New Yorker in San Diego. 😎
My personality is to be experienced, not read 😁👌
I party harder than you.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I'm going with the flow. ✌️
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I spontaneously combust from time to time.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
- The Art of War
- 48 Laws of power
- The Prince
- Anything directed by Stephen Chow
- The dark knight trilogy
- Scott Pilgrim
- The Matrix Trilogy
- How to train your dragon 1 & 2
- The Incredibles (Still waiting on a sequel)
- any Katt Williams special
- Burn Notice
- The League
- Face Off
- Da Vinci's Demons
- Game Of Thrones
- The Flash (2014)
- Tons of Anime (not going into specifics)
- Calvin Harris
- Martin Garrix
- David Guetta
- Armin Van Buuren
- Avenged Sevenfold
- Hip Hop
- Bongo's Cuban Cafe
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Dominos Pizza
- Edo's Japanese Steakhouse
Always looking for new things to try!
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
- Social Interaction
- my iPhone (which consequently owns me)
- The Internet (cause I can't get enough cat vids)
- Netflix (which constitutes most of my week)
- Headphones ( cause no one likes the douchebag who blasts music on
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
How subway makes these new combinations. Am I a masochists for
loving Game Of Thrones?
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
At the most interesting place at that time.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You can put more than two words together at a time.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.