Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 / M / Straight / Single
New Brunswick, NJ
- Last Online
- Today – 6:06am
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs
- English, Latin, Ancient Greek
I'm also a prolific poet and aspiring author. You can find me at Starbucks most days working on my first novel, and you can find a small sample of my sonnets and some other poems on my blog: http://watchfuldragons.blogspot.com/
My favorite films include Anchorman, Back to the Future, The Dark Knight, Indiana Jones, Kick-Ass, Scott Pilgrim, Superman, and Star Wars.
As for television I'll sometimes watch Arrested Development, Community, Futurama, and How I Met Your Mother.
5) The spontaneity and adventure that comes from living without worries or regrets
4) The epic narratives of heroes in literature and cinema which have long inspired me
3) The accumulated wisdom and knowledge from a lifetime of learning
2) Good friends worthy of loyalty and fidelity
1) My indomitable hope for the future
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–27
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.