Find better matches with our advanced
37 • Ypsilanti, MI • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 27–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 6:40am
- 6′ 5″ (1.96m)
- Body Type
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from space camp
- Entertainment / Media
- Doesn’t have kids
I play zombies and mad scientists for more hours and bigger paychecks and won't rest until something I am the voice of has an action figure...or a stuffed animal, lunchbox or breakfast cereal.
And sometimes I have to set up other people's equipment so they can be famous too.
Using my vocab.
Being the funny one during recorded show projects
Tekken any version
My last 4 compliments anyway...
Last year I was at a wedding at some super fancy/expensive resort and two strangers approached me...one to tell me my hair had made his weekend and the other to say I looked like a superhero. I told the hair dude I wouldnt sleep with his wife while he watched, but I bought the super hero guy a beer.
Movies: Sin-City, Cloverfield, Chronicle, Kick-Ass, Natural Born Killers, Lord of the Rings, Cabin in the Woods, basically looking for Monsters, Heroes or Fights here
TV: Only one show I care about and it's 10 episodes a frickin year. Game of Thrones. So good.
Music: Explosions in the Sky, The Black Keys, Lily Allen, The Pretty Reckless, The Builders and the Butchers, Hozier, and John Murphy currently dominate my playlists.
Food: Tricky area here...but Pizza with chicken and bacon is God's gift to Matt. I wonder if I raised a chicken and a pig together to be best friends like in a Disney movie would that club sandwich be the best ever? Could I taste the love?
2. Dr. Pepper for when the caffeine dependency sets in and the headache gets unbearable.
3. Sources. Aka The Internet. Stumble and buzzfeed make my job easy and my mind quiet.
4. My lullaby. It can be music movies or a wind chime but silent darkness I cannot abide.
5. A shower that's tall enough. I found this out in the worst way after signing a 6 month lease. Crouched and naked feels weird.
6. Chocolate milk. Go do an hour of cardio and slam a glass after. It's amazing
If the internet and waiting tables for too have combined to limit my attention span
If being allergic to seafood means I couldn't make out with the little mermaid when she's on land.
Did I sign out of okc?
What I can pull of next Halloween.
Also philanthropic endeavors... saving whales and harvesting wheat for starving kids....
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.