Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 / F / Straight / Seeing Someone
- Last Online
- Dec 27, 2013
- Asian, White
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Other, and laughing about it
- Virgo, and it’s fun to think about
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently)
- Having people like me.
- Ruining movies and shows by pointing out all the ways it's wrong, stupid, or propaganda.
- Entertaining myself.
- Other sci-fi, preferably hard sci-fi
- Some fantasy
- Some mystery
- Sometimes just something I haven't read yet. Just depends.
- The Man Who Knew Too Little
- Sci-Fi movies
- Post-apocalyptic movies
- Older films
- The Walking Dead
- Bob's Burgers
- Sometimes documentaries or how is it made type shows
- Rock, esp. classic rock
- Some country
- Other kinds just pretty much never rap or r&b
- Food I cook myself
- Sweets :P
- Spam and rice!
- Power(doesn't matter what kind of power. steam, electric, solar, it's all there for our convenience!)
Or was the question meant to ask about things I'd PREFER to not be without. In absence of that crucial information I answered with STRICTLY necessary things.
- How you can never be too prepared.
- People and how frequently they do stupid things then claim to not be stupid.
- Ancient Rome.
- Other kinds of apocalypses.
- If the doors are locked.
- Or did I turn off that light in other room?
- Ages 25–99
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends
- You have an epic quest that involves any of the following: space travel, dragons with treasure that for some reason I can have a significant percentage of, time travel with or without a tardis, or a unicorn. I'm not interested in princess saving, kingdom saving or moral questing unless it involves any one or combination of those factors.
- If you are conjoined twins and would like to answer my questions about what that's like.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.