- Born in Alaska, moved to Florida in 4th grade, moved to Nashville the same year.
- Got my BS in molecular biology at UT-Chattanooga
- Got my MD from UT, now working as a resident physician with UT internal medicine.
- Love traveling, and have already marked Canada, Italy, and Russia off of my list.
- Likes: tennis, Russian language/culture, reading, bad movies, artsy people, big cities
- Dislikes: football, country music, intensely rural areas, pushy religious sorts
I think that about sums it up from a "summary" point of view. I'm an open book, so feel free to message me with any questions or clarifications!