I've never been married, have no children, do not smoke or use any drugs, and only drink alcohol in moderation quite infrequently.
I'm a gentleman. Chivalry is not dead.
I'm intellectual and well-read, but also athletic, handy, and outdoorsy. I'm comfortable in the 'burbs and cities, but I've also got more than a little small town and country boy in my core.
I want to be in a real relationship with a positive, kind, caring, honest, loyal, affectionate woman, and I'm ready to start today.
To be up front and honest, I won't date a smoker or a drug user (that means I'm not "420 friendly"), and lots of tattoos and nose/face piercings turn me off.
- I believe in traditional American values.
- I'm a Christian.
- I believe in protecting our rights and the Constitution as is.
- I believe in rewarding people who work hard to achieve extraordinary results, not in giving everyone a participation trophy.
- I believe in telling the truth in a kind way, not sugar-coating things to be politically correct.
- I am conservative and support conservative/libertarian ideas.
- I cannot be in a relationship with you if you're not a Christian or if you're a liberal.
Cardinals Baseball Fan!
Mizzou Tigers Fan!