Find better matches with our advanced matching system
32 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Jun 18
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m).
- Body Type
- Trying to quit
- Taurus but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Political / Government
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
AnnaKS123 Canberra, Australia more spiritual
lucu_ash Canberra, Australia less loving
beeboo79 Canberra, Australia cruder
dancingqueenloz Canberra, AS more adventurous
Wren456 Canberra, Australia more adventurous
Xoddi Canberra, Australia more scientific
rubywoo99 Canberra, Australia more adventurous
Tygster Canberra, Australia more scientific
Reading: I read a variety of books, from super-trash like Jacqueline Sussan cult novels, to the latest recommendation from Oprah's Book Club to Jane Austen. My favourite books include We Need to Talk about Kevin, by Lionel Shriver, Tess of the D'Urbervilles, by Thomas Hardy, and Beloved, by Toni Morrison.
Movies & TV: I will watch pretty much any movie except horror ones (and ones with zombies). I think Anchorman is hilarious. TV wise, I've recently gotten into Community, and I still maintain the first 5 seasons of LOST are good quality TV.
* Internet access. (Maybe not *never* do without, but it's an important part of my life)
* Music. Both playing and listening to.
* My sewing machine. It's good to have a creative outlet to balance out my work
* TV/movies. Both quality and trashy alike.
* Good food and wine. Also crappy food and cheap wine.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 30–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating