Find better matches with our advanced
31 • M • San Francisco, CA
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Sep 18
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), Chinese (Okay), German (Poorly)
In the meantime, I have founded my own technology company. We build educational adventure games for kids where they solve engineering and art challenges offline.
Tackling new ideas, projects and hobbies with gusto, and sticking it through to the bitter end.
Adapting quickly to a wide range of situations, from off-the-grid street food in rural Mexico to fancy dinners, from 3am arrivals into Hong Kong to finding myself suddenly homeless in Marseille, France.
Movies: Shawshank Redemption, LEGO movie, anything by Pixar, Dark Knight trilogy, most by Alfred Hitchcock, the Avengers universe (I have a weakness for action movies), most by Monty Python
Music: Pretty Lights, Saint-Seans, Rupa and the April Fishes, El Ten Eleven, Chopin, Disturbed, Paul Basic, David Keogh, Otros Aires, Eddie from Ohio, Firehorse and many others.
2) My iPhone full of podcasts, audiobooks and music
3) Physical touch and intellectual connection with other people
4) My journal, to record ideas
5) Stationary, for sending friends real letters
6) Skype, for having video calls with my 4 year-old goddaughter in France.
7) Chocolate. Because no matter what, I always make room for good, dark chocolate.
How incredible it is that every single person you see has their own hopes, dreams, pains, fears, and passions. And some unique bit of knowledge or experience that no one else has.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.