Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 / F / Bisexual / Married
- Last Online
- Today – 11:09am
- 5′ 6″ (1.67m)
- Body Type
- Mostly halal
- Trying to quit
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Capricorn, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Dislikes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), Russian (Fluently), German (Poorly)
Good for the old woman, ain't it?
Movies - those, which are not boring and/or too stupid. Really fond of Asian movies and Japanese and soviet cartoons.
Music: Folk and metal do good.
Food: I do eat meat! And fish.
2. Dancer's outfit (you'll never know...)
3. A bunch of debet & credit cards
4. Cell phone
5. Oldschool education and stuff like that
6. Watch and calculator (I always have it, yes)
Yet...when no one is eavesdropping I'm quite able to be thinking of the new book I'm writing, or some new clothing styles I may be able to create, or some other creative stuff. Yea, I know many people take that seriously, but that's not the things I make money out of, so I can call them stuff.
- Guys and girls who like bi girls
- Ages 22–50
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
Please, note that although I've been using computers and internet since 1997 and of course I know how that works, I'd rather prefer to meet up close and personal. So, if you are in Moscow, and you fulfill the criteria above, feel free to message me and figure out some time for personal meeting.
Oh, shiii...One more thing. I must confess, I'm very little of a tolerant person. So, the one I meet and spend some of my time with should under no fuckin' circumstances be obese, poorly dressed, less than 170 cm tall, more stupid than me (I will check it, be sure). One more thing and no offence meant, but I prefer people of my race. Exceptions for Asian ones only.
So, if you still are willing, welcome ^_^
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.