Find better matches with our advanced
25 • Brooklyn, NY • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 28–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 2:58am
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Scorpio, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly non-monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes cats
Not engaging in polyfuckery.
Movies/shows: Amelie, Better of Ted, House of Cards, Adventure Time.
Music: Tom Waits.
... And a whole lot more other things, too. Does anyone actually read this section? I always just skim it, because your taste in media/food/whatever has almost no bearing on my opinion of you as a person.
1. Tech that keeps me in touch with far away friends.
2. A comfortable bed, a large desk to sprawl all my projects across, a decent kitchen. (I do not have all these things right now, and it makes me grumpy.)
3. People. Delightful, weird, frustrating, glorious people who I like and who like me.
4. Art made by clever people. Visual art, performance art, books, music, whatever. Art is great. I especially like it when it's a little ridiculous and makes me giggle and feel uncomfortable at the same time.
5. My passport.
6. Things that make me smile and say "My life is not ordinary."
"May you live in interesting times.
"May you come to the attention of important people.
"May you get what you want."
You like damn good beer.
You have a nice kitchen.
You want to go to stand up shows with me.
You're outgoing and snarky-but-not-judgemental and will giggle at my dumb jokes.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.