Few things before continuing:
1. "Hi", "hey", "sexyyy" etc won't get replies.
2. Vanilla generally bores me, but I can make exceptions.
3. If you have anime/really awesomely styled hair, get in my... inbox.
4. By "pansexual" I mean that if I find you attractive then I will want to do you, no matter how you identify yourself ^-^
1. Video games (Mass Effect, Kingdom Hearts, Tales of... series, Dead or Alive, Dragon Age.... the list goes on). Getting a PS4 next payday :D I would have gotten one sooner but most of the games I want aren’t actually out yet ><<br />2. Martial arts/fitness (Boxing and Muay Thai are my arts of choice at the moment/what my gym offers- though my childhood dream was to become a ninja)
3. Kung fu/fighting films (from ye olde "Magnificent Butcher", through to "Bloodsport", "Unleashed", "Never Back Down" etc)
4. Food/cooking food (so I can eat it)
5. Cartoons/anime: Teen Titans, Totally Spies, anything Spiderman, Fairy Tail, Bleach, SAO, AoT, Justice League, YGO, South Park, Beyblade ...
6. Series (Legend of the Seeker, BSG (No more Mr Nice Gaius!!), Game of Thrones, Martial Law, The Walking Dead <-- overhyped but good)
7. SHOPPING :DD lol jk ... but I do love heeled-boots and corsets.
8. Geeky things (Dungeons & Dragons, Settlers of Catan, The Guild ...)
9. HEAVY METAL \m/>v<\m/ but more importantly stab-me-rip-stab-stab music (Escape the Fate, Her Bright Skies, BMTH, Black veil Brides, Silverstein, Sleeping With Sirens, Piece The Veil... you get my gist) … and then, there’s Nelly, Tchaikovsky, and random soca artists on my playlist…
And MOST importantly ...
10. To word this in a way I won't get banned... I *really* *REALLY* like spiky hair... the more you look like a K-pop singer or like you just walked out of an anime/video-game the more you should message me. No, you don't have to be Asian but there is just a certain look I go for.
See anything you like? Drop me a message ^^
If I'm not working (overtime) then I'm either:
1) At a gym class (Muay Thai, boxing, not-skipping-cardio...)
2) Socialising with friends (usually board games because we're cool like that)
3) In the mosh pit at a gig
4) In a mosh pit that I start at a rock night before getting told off
5) Doing my dailies and monthlies... (GW2 represent <3)
6) Gaming (currently playing Tales of Vesperia)
7) Juggling between Fairy Tail and Battlestar Galactica
8) Currently reading Graham Hancock's "Fingerprints of the Gods"
... or if you're shallow, my boobs.
... or if you're behind me, my butt.
Or that I'm always online... which I'm not. I just never sign out.
Movies: Project A, the A-team, Mulan, Spirited Away, Fight Club, the Amazing Spiderman, Rush Hour 1&2, any Jet Li or Jackie Chan film (we don't talk about The Tuxedo), anything with Liam Neeson.
Shows: South Park, Fairy Tail, Teen Titans, Totally Spies, Horrible Histories, Hotel Babylon, WLISA, Justice League, The Guild, GoT, Dexter, TVD, Hetalia, anything Spiderman.
Music: Let's say everything except gangsta rap and dubstep.
I love most kinds of metal (glam and heavy in particular), all the emo/teenage angst stuff, and anything that is good to dance to :) Then of course, there's the random craving for things like Nyan Cat, that Astro Teemo tune, and Sweet Sixteen by Hilary Duff... *cough* (Favourite band is We Are The Ocean btw ;) )
2) My friends
3) Video games
4) Food (meat, salmon and cheesecake in particular)
5) Boots (as in the footwear... bar those Uggs)
When I don't have my head in the clouds then I am normally planning my week, month and future (there ain't no rest for the wicked and money don't grow on trees~).
How to go about getting a second floor basement like the evil corp in Metal Gear Solid.
... and if you're in my age range.
... and if reading this "essay" wasn't an eye-ache/headache for you.
... and you are geographically close/visit the UK a lot.
... and you realise that if I wanted an "older guy with experience", my set age range wouldn't be so restrictive.
TL;DR if you like video games, rock/metal music, cartoons and superheroes, and food (bonus points if you have awesome hair) then message me :D
Btw, if your message consists of JUST a "hi how are you?" or worse "hi u ok", then that's boring conversation, which probably won't be getting a reply.
Edited for clarity in honour of the little minds that panicked when they thought they couldn't say "hi".
Just give me more than a few characters and I'm happy.
That goes for the ladies, too! Show me there's a brain to your pretty face (and body... ahem)
I can tell who has and who hasn't read my profile- there's stuff on it for a reason~