Short and sweet.
Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 • M • New York, NY
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Catholicism, but not too serious about it
- Graduated from university
- Banking / Finance
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
Short and sweet.
Staying active - despite the name, I don't follow pro sports that closely (except the Giants, Big Blue all the way) and don't care at all about quoting stats or anything like that. That said, I love playing sports and play in a couple rec leagues for football and volleyball. Beach volleyball is definitely my favorite though. I try to go hiking or take my kayak out whenever I'm home too.
Living for the moment - while also simultaneously trying to plan ahead and figure out how to be a responsible adult. Jury's still out on how well that's going.
2) Books - I read almost every day and like picking a topic I know nothing about and seeing how it goes.
3) The News - I hate that feeling of not know what's going on in the world.
4) The Outdoors - city life is great and all, but every now and then you got to take a break.
5) Good Beer - light beers are what you drink at the end of the night when you need to sober up.
6) Trying New Things - whether its just new restaurants or something bigger like skydiving, I'm always up for trying something new.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 19–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.