* I'm Daniel [ok this one is kind important]
* I enjoy sports, I'm a man after all. 49ers, Giants & Sharks are awesome. [Edit: Go Warriors too, but I admit I'm bandwagonning it because I don't normally follow basketball]
* I have been to many states and fewer countries but I'm trying to change that
* I still read comic books because I love the social undertones and the way... No wait... I like people punching bad guys.
* I'm the middle child of 5. I don't know what that says about me but it's probably something awesome.
* I love reading. [nothing witty to put here so pretend I did]
* All of my favorite TV shows are nerdy TV shows. [see: Doctor Who, Supernatural etc.]
* After watching BBC shows, I use British slang. But not with the accent. I'm not crazy, pfft.
* If you put on 90's rap/hip-hop I'll probably know the words. I'm hard like that. I've also been known to keep it real.
* I still love watching anime because there's usually lots of awesome fight scenes. [I'm a man remember?]
* I say "awesome" a lot. It's pretty awesome.
* Netflix and I have started getting pretty serious. It's hard to stay away when it gives so much.
* My humor is sarcastic, sometimes dry and usually funny
* I know a ton of pick-up lines and I wish it was socially acceptable to use them because they are hilarious.
* I have very rational fear of spiders after exploring underneath my house as a child then coming out covered in them
* Food makes me happy. Especially if it's good food. But I'm not especially picky.
* I like cooking but I normally just wing it and hope for the best.
* I've kind of gotten back into video games, but still not as much as before.
* I still play old school games too. 32bit like a boss.
* I love music. If it sounds good, I'll listen. I've been listening to a lot of 90's rock recently. It's been pretty wild. [bet you thought I was going to say "awesome"]
* I've been known to karaoke. And on top of that, I don't even need to be drunk.
* Oh and I write stuff. Stories, if you want to be specific.
* I talk really fast and in fragment sentences. I don't think that was one. This is though. And this.
* How many more facts will I have to put up before you stop reading and message me? Two?
* I quote movies a lot and reference lots of obscure pop culture.
* What did the fish say when he swam into a wall?..................... Dam ::adjusts tie::