Find better matches with our advanced
30 • New York, NY • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 27–38
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 5:58pm
- 5′ 1″ (1.55m)
- Body Type
- Judaism, and somewhat serious about it
- Pisces, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from med school
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- English, Hebrew (Okay), Spanish (Poorly)
Lets address some FAQs:
(1) Yes, I am a doctor. No, my life is not like Grey's Anatomy - I have waaay more sex in the call room and a lot less responsibility, duh. (....Ok ok, its more like the Mindy Project featuring me as the ambitious goofball.)
(2) Why am I still single? Because that perfectly imperfect person hasn't stumbled into my life yet, err I haven't stumbled into theirs. Either way, someone is at fault for walking with impeccable precision.
(3) I am looking for a fellow member of the Jewish tribe. Its a strict dating diet, I know. My loss. Um yea, we can still be friends!
Movies: Ninja films with subtitles when I'm one of the guys and The Notebook when I am one of the gals.
Shows: Most things HBO, Discovery channel shows about black-holes narrated by Morgan Freeman, late night infomercials, American remakes of Australian comedies, Pop Up Video.
Food: I gravitate toward health nutty things topped off with a butterfinger-brownie-fudge-mint-chocolate-chip-smore pie for dessert.
Books: The Alchemist, Catcher in the Rye, The Giving Tree, Hello Cupcake, Game of Thrones, Where's Waldo
*Breaking a sweat
2) My lip sync battle song.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.