Find better matches with our advanced
31 • New York, NY • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 27–38
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 12:35am
- 5′ 1″ (1.55m)
- Body Type
- Judaism, and somewhat serious about it
- Pisces, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from med school
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- English, Hebrew (Okay), Spanish (Poorly)
Lets address some FAQs:
(1) Yes, I am a doctor. No, my life is not like Grey's Anatomy - I have waaay more sex in the call room and a lot less responsibility, duh. (....Ok ok, its more like the Mindy Project featuring me as the ambitious goofball.)
(2) Why am I still single? Because that perfectly imperfect person hasn't stumbled into my life yet, err I haven't stumbled into theirs. Either way, someone is at fault for walking with impeccable precision.
(3) I am looking for a fellow member of the Jewish tribe. Its a strict dating diet, I know. My loss. Um yea, we can still be friends!
Movies: Ninja films with subtitles when I'm one of the guys and The Notebook when I am one of the gals.
Shows: Most things HBO, Discovery channel shows about black-holes narrated by Morgan Freeman, late night infomercials, American remakes of Australian comedies, Pop Up Video, Walking dead, Orange is the New Black, Broad City.
Food: I gravitate toward health nutty things topped off with a butterfinger-brownie-fudge-mint-chocolate-chip-smore pie for dessert.
Books: The Alchemist, Catcher in the Rye, The Giving Tree, Hello Cupcake, Game of Thrones, Where's Waldo
*Breaking a sweat
2) My lip sync battle song.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.