Find better matches with our advanced
33 • Utrecht, Netherlands • Man
I’m looking for
- Men who like men
- Ages 22–38
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Aug 3
- 5′ 8″ (1.72m)
- Body Type
- Atheism, and very serious about it
- Libra, but it doesn’t matter
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Dutch (Fluently), German (Okay), French (Poorly)
2) I didn't major in procrastination because, well, I had something better to do. But I'm still very good at it!
3) Listening, helping and comforting the people I care about
4) Making jokes that few people get
5) Shaving with a straight razor (it's probably to proof my manhood, does it work?)
6) Having creative solutions in stressful situations
Movies: The Fall, Mr. Nobody, Weekend. A single man, most Woody Allen films. I'm also the lord of the rings, Star Wars, Batman kinda guy. And an animation addict.
Shows: Doctor Who (a bit of a whovian), Mad men, Game of Thrones, Dexter, Sherlock, Will & Grace, Homeland. Shit, it turns out to be quite a lot. I will finish this bit, otherwise some people might think I don't have a life.
Music: Mostly classical. Bach, Wagner, Mahler. Oddly enough. But I do stumble upon some Coldplay, Jeff Buckley, Queen and maybe after some extensive browsing you might even find some Gaga in a hidden file called "guilty pleasures".
Food. Well, I have not much to say on the matter: if it's edible I'll eat it, if it's prepared with taste and know-how: I'll love it.
2) Music (especially Bach)
4) Good food
5) Seasons, I have a special appreciation for all four of them
6) Imagination, my own and that of others
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.