Find better matches with our advanced matching system
39 / F / Straight / Single
New York, NY
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 1:57pm
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Catholicism, but not too serious about it
- Leo, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Entertainment / Media
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English, Spanish (Poorly)
Outside of work I enjoy travel and being active: yoga, biking/spinning and walking in Central Park when the weather is nice. I've run the NYC Marathon twice as well as a few halfs and several triathlons.
- influencing others in a positive way
- wining and dining my friends
- remembering the name of every yoga teacher, artist and photographer I've ever met
- buying thoughtful gifts
- being an auntie
TV: Meh, I not that big into shows lately
Movies: I'm all about Indie and art house films and anything playing at the Angelika, Film Forum, or Landmark Sunshine.
Food: Where to start? I love good food and I'm happy to eat everything from vegetarian to red meat or fish. If I had to pick, I suppose I quite love Italian and generally any type of Asian cuisine. And all things spicy.
food&wine (yes, that's one thing)
duvet&pillows made from down (also, one thing)
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 32–46
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.