Find better matches with our advanced
25 • Brinnon, WA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 3:41pm
- 6′ 4″ (1.93m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Sagittarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from high school
- Sales / Marketing
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Has dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently)
Currently I'm supporting my mother and siblings by working at a hardware store. At some point I want to go back to school and get my engineering degree. My dream is to spearhead the formation of a massless space program and the construction of orbital colonies.
Books: Some of my favorite authors right now are Christopher Moore, Donald Westlake, Carl Hiassen, Jim Butcher, Max Brooks and Joseph Heller but my tastes wander all over the place.
Movies: I like funny movies like Super Troopers. I like intense movies like The Departed. I like prohibition era films like The Untouchables. I like films set in the nineteenth and early twentieth century ( last samurai, master and commander, Sherlock Holmes, league of extraordinary gentlemen, les miserable.) I like films that take classical source material and put a uniques spin on it (see previous) I like ridiculous grindhouse films like those by Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez. I like the scifi fantasy genre. I like older cinema too ( gone with the wind, house on haunted hill, the producers). I like films by Hiyao Miyazaki. I even like musicals and Broadway theatre. In summary I like pretty much anything and everything, but my favorite genre of all would have to be westerns.
Shows: I don't actually watch much television anymore but when I do I watch anime's such as trigun, and cowboy bebop ( basically space westerns). I also enjoyed watching clanned (very well written, very sad.) But I think I spend most of my tv time watching funny shows ( Brooklyn 99 right now)
Music: once again I'm sort of all over the place. I probably spend most of my time listening to jazz, rock and Irish folk with a little big band thrown in for good measure, but my listening habits also run the gamut from country to alternative to pop and damn near everything in between.
Food: I'm not pretentious enough to call myself a foodie, but i am an adventurous eater. I'll try anything once and I'm not put off by strange textures, odors or ingredients. I also enjoy cooking and happen to be rather good at it.
1. Life: no, I'm not talking about my life. Without life around me, what's the point of going on? Not necessarily human life either, I'd settle for a a couple trees, maybe a squirrel or two.
2. Choice: if you can't make choices then is what you're doing really living?
3. Discovery: not really much point in continuing the journey if you've already seen all there is to see.
4. Motivation: while discovery makes a pretty decent motivation in its own right, sometimes one needs to look outward for things to drive you.
5. Conflict: because easy just isn't interesting.
6. Validation: lets face it, nobody wants to believe that their existence was of no consequence. Everyone wants to feel important and everyone wants to believe their choices impact the future. I could have everything else on this list but if it's all of no consequence what's the point?
Philosophical bullshit aside I require books, tea ( preferably of the Thai variety), curry, citrus, tools and something dangerous to play with.
but seriously, ask away I'm an open book.
Here's a freebie:
I enjoy Broadway musicals and (well written) romantic dramas (in moderation) and I'm not the least bit ashamed.
You're looking for a devoted friend and companion to wander lifes roads with.
You hate small talk. Seriously, I am rubbish at small talk.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.