Find better matches with our advanced
24 • M • Brinnon, WA
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 5:06pm
- 6′ 4″ (1.93m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Sagittarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from high school
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Has dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently)
I'm also rather good at not dying and I can shrug off what would normally qualify as a debilitating injury. I also heal unusually quickly. Naturally this means that I have been "accused" of not being entirely human. I've seriously been accused of being a lycanthrope by one person and an avenging Angel by another. Hell, even my supervisor at work has speculated on my being something else. Make your own judgements, I just think it's funny as all hell. I also have powers that rival those of a Disney princess when it comes to dealing with children and animals. I'm also pretty good at singing if my intoxicated friends and my high scores on rockband are to be believed (yes, on expert.)
I'm really good at showing up out of the blue and coming to the rescue precisely when I'm needed. I've ran into friends having car trouble nearly a hundred miles from home and came to their rescue, and I once got a two-fer when I left the house at midnight to go help a friend in trouble only to encounter some guys stranded and out of gas with no phone sitting at the bottom of my road. I'm sort of a good Samaritan to the point of obsession.
I also excel at heavy lifting. In the past I've been hired to do things like carry 450 lb concrete pilings down a few hundred yards of beach, haul about 300 lbs of chain up six flights of stairs and even to fill in for a broken ATV pulling a supply trailer back and forth on a mile and a half of beach for a geoduck farm. The heaviest thing I've ever lifted was a 750 lb truck axle. I'm just crazy freaking strong.
Which brings me to my last "talent"...
I am rather good at breaking things, whether intentionally or not. I've demolished a house and a shed without using tools, bent at least three rock bars ( 6 foot long steel bar) three fire radios, five pagers and a supposedly indestructible phone among many many many other things. Fortunately this has led to me becoming rather good at repairing things as well.
Books: Some of my favorite authors right now are Christopher Moore, Donald Westlake, Carl Hiassen, Jim Butcher, Max Brooks and Joseph Heller but my tastes wander all over the place.
Movies: I like funny movies like Super Troopers. I like intense movies like The Departed. I like prohibition era films like The Untouchables. I like films set in the nineteenth and early twentieth century ( last samurai, master and commander, Sherlock Holmes, league of extraordinary gentlemen, les miserable.) I like films that take classical source material and put a uniques spin on it (see previous) I like ridiculous grindhouse films like those by Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez. I like the scifi fantasy genre. I like older cinema too ( gone with the wind, house on haunted hill, the producers). I like films by Hiyao Miyazaki. I even like musicals and Broadway theatre. In summary I like pretty much anything and everything, but my favorite genre of all would have to be westerns.
Shows: I don't actually watch much television anymore but when I do I watch anime's such as trigun, and cowboy bebop ( basically space westerns). I also enjoyed watching clanned (very well written, very sad.) But I think I spend most of my tv time watching funny shows ( Brooklyn 99 right now)
Music: once again I'm sort of all over the place. I probably spend most of my time listening to jazz, rock and Irish folk with a little big band thrown in for good measure, but my listening habits also run the gamut from country to alternative to pop and damn near everything in between.
Food: I'm not pretentious enough to call myself a foodie, but i am an adventurous eater. I'll try anything once and I'm not put off by strange textures, odors or ingredients. I also enjoy cooking and happen to be rather good at it.
1. Life: no, I'm not talking about my life. Without life around me, what's the point of going on? Not necessarily human life either, I'd settle for a a couple trees, maybe a squirrel or two.
2. Choice: if you can't make choices then is what you're doing really living?
3. Discovery: not really much point in continuing the journey if you've already seen all there is to see.
4. Motivation: while discovery makes a pretty decent motivation in its own right, sometimes one needs to look outward for things to drive you.
5. Conflict: because easy just isn't interesting.
6. Validation: lets face it, nobody wants to believe that their existence was of no consequence. Everyone wants to feel important and everyone wants to believe their choices impact the future. I could have everything else on this list but if it's all of no consequence what's the point?
but seriously, ask away I'm an open book.
Here's a freebie:
I enjoy Broadway musicals and (well written) romantic dramas (in moderation) and I'm not the least bit ashamed.
I'll chat with anyone who wants to talk, and i'm even pretty good at dispensing advice so if you have a problem feel free to message me.
Finally I think it's only fair that I list off a few qualities I find attractive, so if any of the following apply i'd really like to hear from you.
1. Literacy is sexy. If you don't like to read, I doubt you and I have much to discuss.
2. Singing is also sexy. Even if you just sing to yourself while going about your day, I appreciate the ability to carry a tune.
3. Good conversationalist. I love a good conversation. The best ones have you up until dawn and you don't even feel tired.
4. Culture/education. I love meeting people who know things I don't.
5. Martial arts. Not just eastern martial arts, I mean combat related skills in general. I think it's really cool If you know shooting, fencing, archery or any kind of hand to hand. Strong women are attractive.
6. You wear dresses. I am a total sucker for a girl in a flattering dress.
7. You appreciate quiet. Personally I think that time spent reading silently together could be quite romantic.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.