Find better matches with our advanced
25 • Brinnon, WA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 8:02pm
- 6′ 4″ (1.93m)
- Body type
- A little extra
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Sagittarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from high school
- Sales / Marketing
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Has dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently)
Currently I'm supporting my mother and siblings by working at a hardware store. At some point I want to go back to school and get my engineering degree. My dream is to spearhead the formation of a massless space program and the construction of orbital colonies.
Books: Some of my favorite authors right now are Christopher Moore, Donald Westlake, Carl Hiassen, Jim Butcher, Max Brooks and Joseph Heller but my tastes wander all over the place.
Movies: I like funny movies like Super Troopers. I like intense movies like The Departed. I like prohibition era films like The Untouchables. I like films set in the nineteenth and early twentieth century ( last samurai, master and commander, Sherlock Holmes, league of extraordinary gentlemen, les miserable.) I like films that take classical source material and put a uniques spin on it (see previous) I like ridiculous grindhouse films like those by Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez. I like the scifi fantasy genre. I like older cinema too ( gone with the wind, house on haunted hill, the producers). I like films by Hiyao Miyazaki. I even like musicals and Broadway theatre. In summary I like pretty much anything and everything, but my favorite genre of all would have to be westerns.
Shows: I don't actually watch much television anymore but when I do I watch anime's such as trigun, and cowboy bebop ( basically space westerns). I also enjoyed watching clanned (very well written, very sad.) But I think I spend most of my tv time watching funny shows ( Brooklyn 99 right now)
Music: once again I'm sort of all over the place. I probably spend most of my time listening to jazz, rock and Irish folk with a little big band thrown in for good measure, but my listening habits also run the gamut from country to alternative to pop and damn near everything in between.
Food: I'm not pretentious enough to call myself a foodie, but i am an adventurous eater. I'll try anything once and I'm not put off by strange textures, odors or ingredients. I also enjoy cooking and happen to be rather good at it.
1. Life: no, I'm not talking about my life. Without life around me, what's the point of going on? Not necessarily human life either, I'd settle for a a couple trees, maybe a squirrel or two.
2. Choice: if you can't make choices then is what you're doing really living?
3. Discovery: not really much point in continuing the journey if you've already seen all there is to see.
4. Motivation: while discovery makes a pretty decent motivation in its own right, sometimes one needs to look outward for things to drive you.
5. Conflict: because easy just isn't interesting.
6. Validation: lets face it, nobody wants to believe that their existence was of no consequence. Everyone wants to feel important and everyone wants to believe their choices impact the future. I could have everything else on this list but if it's all of no consequence what's the point?
Philosophical bullshit aside I require books, tea ( preferably of the Thai variety), curry, citrus, tools and something dangerous to play with.
but seriously, ask away I'm an open book.
Here's a freebie:
I enjoy Broadway musicals and (well written) romantic dramas (in moderation) and I'm not the least bit ashamed.
You're looking for a devoted friend and companion to wander lifes roads with.
You hate small talk. Seriously, I am rubbish at small talk.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.