Find better matches with our advanced
43 • M • Seattle, WA
I’m looking for
- Straight girls only
- Ages 33–43
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 6:26pm
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Graduated from university
- Banking / Finance
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has dogs
As far as films are concerned, I typically like films directed by Stanley Kubrick, the Coen brothers, pre-2000 Quentin Tarantino, Luc Besson, Guy Ritchie, David Lynch, Jean-Pierre Jeunet, and Joe Wright. I really don't get into actors. A bunch of great actors can be in a film and it can still be really terrible; just look at the film 'Love Actually'.
Please excuse me while I bog this section down with my musical interests: I'm a huge fan of the Britpop (Oasis, Blur, Suede, The Charlatans, Saint Etienne, Pulp, Elastica), shoegazer (Jesus & Mary Chain, Curve, Lush, Cocteau Twins, My Bloody Valentine, Ride), dreampop (Hooverphonic, Darling Buds, Cranes), trip-hop (Portishead, Massive Attack, Morcheeba), synthpop (Depeche Mode, Apoptygma Berzerk, De/Vision, Ladytron), electronica (Chemical Brothers, UNKLE, Crystal Castles), trance (Paul van Dyk, Armin van Buuren, Above & Beyond) and indie rock (New Order, The Smiths, Nick Cave, Metric, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, PJ Harvey, Interpol, BRMC, Stereolab, Garbage, The Sounds, Savages, Lana Del Rey) genres. I generally don't listen to contemporary pop, hip hop, new country, or rap because imho that stuff is just about awful.
My Favorite Food: Italian, Chinese, Indian, Thai, and Mexican food - in no particular order. In fact, I just like food; food is good.
2. If you love dogs. If you don't love dogs I would like to ask you a question: How does it feel to not have a soul?
3. If you have issues with my ear piercings then just move along because I'm not the guy for you. This particularly irritates me coming from girls who have multiple piercings.
4. While there is some music out there that I just don't "get" such as Bruce Springsteen, Leonard Cohen, etc. I do understand the artistic merit of such artists. However, there is some 'KISS FM' type "music" and "New Country" out there that I think is just pure garbage steeped in douchebaggery and if you're into that kind of trash more power to you but I'm just not the guy for you.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.