I know not everyone is for everyone, but I'm your basic total package here (just ask me)! My friends would say that for better or worse you can always depend on what I say as being the truth, and when I commit to something I am quite loyal...I just passed my 11 year anniversary at my job!
Some random notes about me;
* Smart enough to know I have lots to learn
* Well employed in a job I used to love more before we went public!
* Like to be out and about either golfing, wine tasting, hanging out by the water or with my friends and their kids
* Sense of humor I utilize with random abandon, it's my default factory setting
* Outgoing, extroverted, friendly, positive
* Good attitude...or maybe just have really good self defense mechanisms!
* No one thinks I'm actually 45 (just turned in October), probably a combination of my youthful look and fun loving demeanor
* Have lived on both coasts and the Midwest, well rounded
* Things that aren't always in my favor with women: My love of horror movies, my facial hair, my NFL Sundays
* Things that seem to be in my favor: Kids and animals like me, I can cook, I travel somewhere international at least once per year, my salt and pepper facial hair looks distinguished ;-)
A much shorter list of things that I have found do not work for me;
* Negativity or excessive drama
* Hard core conservative or religious views
* Materialistic or shallow people
I can certainly guarantee fun, easy conversation, and hopefully there would even be that elusive connection. If you are someone who identifies with and embodies the traits above, I would love to hear from you...