New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
28 • Milpitas, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 22–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last online
- Jun 13, 2014
- Asian, White
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Taurus, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
I'm also a bit of a geek and love to learn about pretty much everything, but particularly history and science. I can spends hours at a time reading Wikipedia, filling my brain with random trivia.
Personality wise, I'm a very honest and open person, possibly because I'm such a poor liar ;). Seriously though, I think being honest upfront and dealing with the consequences immediately, turns out better in the long run as the truth usually comes out. I also prefer people to be honest with me about my flaws, so I know what I need to work on in the future.
I value quality of my friendships over quality. It takes me a while to warm up to people, but I find that the people I become friends with, I stay close to in the long run. I still keep in touch with two friends from kindergarten, and last year eight friends from high school flew out to visit me, at the same time! As you can imagine, it was quite the party.
Also Computers. Well I least I hope so, since that's my day job, but please don't ask me to be your tech support. I'm also really good at recalling random trivia. I general I have a very good long term memory, for sequences and events, but oddly not for names. I've been in the awkward situation, where upon meeting someone for the second time, I can recite back their life story, but can't remember what their name is.
* Family and Friends - What is life without people to share it with?
* My Health - I can't do the things I enjoy without it.
* My Bicycles - By far the best way to commute, and the best way to see the world
* Wikipedia - I spend too much time here, and it's turned me into a repository of trivia.
* Food - I have a new appreciation for this after we were running low of it on a backpacking trip, so we had to brutally ration it. I ended up losing seven pounds in nine days, and it took me 14 days of deliberately stuffing myself to regain the weight. Backpacking (without enough food), the ultimate weight loss plan!
Also, I've accidentally shot myself in the face with bear mace. It's a good thing I don't own a gun.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.