Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 / F / Bisexual / Single
Troy, New York
- Last Online
- Jun 12
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m).
- Body Type
- Full figured
- Mostly anything
- Taurus and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
nerd_girl_ Albany, New York less kinky
Tess524 Troy, New York less desiring of sex
kamianya Troy, New York more independent
XandyMarie Albany, New York less kinky
skyfyre22 Troy, New York less political
ApathyVoc Albany, New York more independent
EmmaLeigh8 Albany, New York more independent
BrynnMarie3 Troy, New York less desiring of sex
I graduated from graduate school about 2 years ago and I received my License as an LMSW a year and a half ago. I was thrilled to be able to move back to the Capital Region last year as I really enjoy the hustle and bustle of the city and am close to my friends.
Over the summer I joined Big Brothers, Big Sisters and was matched with a 9 year old boy. It is soooooo much fun and I love every minute. We gave a killer time together.
I'm also a pretty good cook, I have a knack for random (usually useless but sometimes not!) triva, and I've been told I'm funny and approachable.
I get a lot of compliments on my clothes - my mom went to college for fashion merchandising - I don't really care about shopping that much but plus size clothing can be a total drag so I like that I can put an outfit together at any size.
I'm also a really passionate person; if I have an opinion about something I try to make sure I can back it up and am not afraid at all to stand up for what I believe in.
Harry Potter Series
To Kill a Mockingbird
I love anything with great dialogue and an interesting plot - I don't read as many novels as I like but I read a lot of short stories online and other literary articles.
I really, really like movies and like going to the theater when I can afford it. Some movies I've recently seen and really liked are:
The Daily Show
Law and Order: SVU
The Big Bang Theory
* I have a really big, un-ironic, genuine, love for Glee. I complain about the show a lot because it has some of the worst plot holes EVER but I really do love it. Last summer I went to Long Island to see GleeLive and I own all the episodes and all the CDs they've put out. Judge me if you want, but I really love Glee.
Florence and the Machine
Anything from Chipotle
Salmon (I make really good lemon-lime salmon)
Anything with chocolate
Food, water, air etc
My car or access to transportation
A new idea or project to keep me occupied!
I don't need much I guess
- Guys and girls who like bi girls
- Ages 21–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, activity partners
I hate that I have to put this here but I always get random messages along this line so:
1) Yes I am "really" bisexual, I date men and women, and people who identify as both or neither.
2) I'm not polyamorous - polyamory works really well for lots of people but not for me.
3) Sorry, but I'm not interested in being your third.
4) I am however friendly, nice, cheerful, fun and smart.