Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
• I am not interested in couples.
• I am not interested in anyone who lives outside the USA.
• I will not reply to messages consisting solely of "hi", "what's
up", "how are you", etc.
• I do not have KIK. I will not get it just to talk to you.
• Social media accounts: Instagram
If you're looking for someone to binge Netflix or wander around odd
stores with, chances are we're gonna get along fabulously. I'm a
generally happy person and find humor in a lot of things other
people apparently don't. I'm also pretty introverted, have a
tendency to be off in my head a lot, and forget things all the
time. I'm actually quite ashamed over how forgetful I am.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
• Crocheting things to sell in the fall/winter.
• Petsitting for friends (legit paid to cuddle dogs and cats, it's
• Trying not to melt.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Figuring out ways to easily explain things while leaving the
important information in the story.
Becoming your pet's best friend.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
• Resting murder face.
• Tall shoes (they're like, five inch platform wedges and
• Yarn bag and/or whatever knitting/crocheting project I have going
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
, George R. R. Martin
Movies: The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Secretary, Hellboy
, One Flew Over The
, Pacific Rim
, LotR, The Hobbit,
Disney, Marvel movies, and most zombie flicks.
Music: Last FM
- it's easier than listing everything.
Tv: Buffy the Vampire
, Orphan Black
, Game of Thrones
, Agents of
, Agent Carter
, American Horror
, Boardwalk Empire
, Sons of Anarchy
catching up on Criminal Minds
Foodwise I'm picky, but I try not to make a big deal out of it. I
love lasagna and spaghetti, but other noodle type foods are a no
go. Definitely not a sushi fan, but I'll eat almost anywhere as
long as there's some type of chicken or steak on the menu.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
• good pair of flats
• lip balm
• lime Rockstars
• gel pens (don't even talk smack about them, I'll fight you)
• yarn (obvs)
No six for you, OKC! I REBEL!
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
• can yarn multiply like tribbles?
• why I can't find Gibbles Cheese Poofs out here
• how to keep tomato worms off my damn pepper plants
• whether or not it's tacky to ask for nothing but gift cards for
• how strange it is to find people I went to school with on here
and have to pretend I don't remember them
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Generally at home.
I do a lot of knitting.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I call people "dude" a lot. Doesn't matter what gender you are,
I used to work for a D-list celebrity who was (is?) a bit of a
douche. Met some good people through him, though.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You have something to say other than "hi".
You aren't looking to use me as a sex buddy for you or whatever
random female type person you know. I'm all for other people having
the option of non-committal sex (your body, your choice, etc.) it's
just not on the table for me.
You understand us Hufflepuffs are important members of
You can accept my lack of a vehicular transportation and don't live
300 miles away.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.