Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Let's try something different. What it takes to love me:
1) Know that if I'm not being nice, it's probably because I'm
hungry. Don't ask me what I want to eat or do, just feed me
2) Cuddle me.
3) Let me have time by myself, with my friends, and with my family.
It's important for my happiness and my sanity.
4) Know that I work hard for my education/career.
5) Let your eyes crinkle when you smile at me.
6) Don't hold a grudge. I get upset but I get over it almost
instantly and it's best if you understand that and let it go.
7) Dance and sing, and rap with me. Yeah, we'll probably look like
idiots to other people.
8) Care deeply about something in life.
9) Accept my body as it is. Trust me, I'm working on improving it
on my own already.
10) Love the ocean and the sand. Like touching it on a regular
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I am pursuing my Ph.D in Social Psychology at UCSB. Blah blah blah.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
We can talk about that later.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Books don't get as much time in my life anymore as they deserve.
Movies are long. Shows are good for de-stressing. Music moves me.
Food is a battle sometimes.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
I need much more than 6 things to be happy but much fewer than 6
things to survive.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Just chilling. I'm not a huge party person so I mostly spend my
weekends just hanging out with my friends at a bar or a kickback.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
...you can properly construct a sentence and hold a conversation in
the real world.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.