No I don't want a one night stand.
BE HONEST AND DON'T PLAY GAMES WITH ME - yes I'm shouting that, believe me it seems my only hope to get the message across.
* I'm married, happily, nothing is "missing" from my marriage
* Yes my husband knows I have a profile, so does both he and his girlfriend
* I am happily in a polyamorous marriage (look it up, it's different to polygamy)
* I'm not looking to participate in group sex or a threesome, I may share my toy(s) but when it's my turn, it's my turn!
* I won't be the secret other woman. If you aren't completely honest with others it's called cheating! Deal breaker and fastest way to never hear from me again. This doesn't mean I'm not discreet and appropriate.
* One off, meaningless encounters are not what I'm looking for, quite the opposite. I need to be attracted to you mentally and physically, I'd expect that to be a reciprocated desire of yours too. However I'm not going to start planning our next 12 months if we start bouncing messages. The commitment I ask of anyone is honesty.
Ohhh you're, still here. Ok let's see where to now...
If it isn't obvious yet, what I'm looking for is best classed as friends with benefits.
Add in these definite deal breakers too:
* face fuzz - I can't stand it, sorry.
* smokers - even "occasional"
Ok enough about you, here's a bit about me.....
I've been described as cute, caring, and kind of busy.
I tend to say it as I see it ("gee really? Never would have guessed" I hear you say) and wish that more people were as open minded and respectful of others as I hope I am judged to be.
I have a fairly versatile sense of humour and am known to be quite sarcastic in my jest.
Above all else, I am me