Find better matches with our advanced
30 • Saint Louis, MO • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 12:13am
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, and very serious about it
- Aquarius, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Has dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
Favorite Movie of All Time: The Departed.
Favorite recent movie: Jurassic World, also Inside Out was too great not to mention.
Favorite Show: The Newsroom.
Favorite guilty pleasure show: Doctor Who.
Favorite Animated show: South Park.
Favorite Band: Muse.
Favorite Concert: Nine Inch Nails-2005.
Favorite Book: Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
Favorite food: Chinese, in particular orange chicken.
I am a man of many tastes. I like a varied selection of just about anything so it is hard to make a decision of what is best.
2. Friends. My friends are my family.
3. Family. Family will always be there.
4. The Internet. We live in a world now where living without the internet would feel like being completely cut off from the world.
5. My phone. I dont have anything special, yet, but I still cant go anywhere without it.
6. My health. I am working on being healthier.
Do you understand sarcasm?
Do you like movies?
Do you want a nice guy who will treat you well?
If you do, and you like my profile please message me. I promise to reply.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.