Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You understand that a message containing only hey :), hello :), or
hi :) is not an effective form of communication. A good first
question could be, "Where did you learn those fine swing'n dance
moves I see in your photo?". To answer your question, I might
respond by saying, "Thank you! I danced on a team at school; do you
dance? I'd be happy to teach you the basics."
For the overachievers:
Here's a compatibility survey! I have itemized a number of
appreciations that border on eccentricities. Tally up the ones that
apply to you, multiply that number by four, and message me your
score! If you have a high score, the first ice cream or cup of tea
is on me. Good luck!
1) You are, in fact, a woman. Given this, we'll venture on!
2) You read [books] and like discussing them.
3) You enjoy the particulars of teatime.
4) You play an instrument or sing.
5) You noticed my use of oxford commas and semicolons.
6) Being fit (but not fanatical about it).
7) You enjoy stimulating conversations,
here and (over) there; much like green eggs and ham.
8) You could cuddle for days.
9) You are enjoying tallying all of this to figure your
10) You are competitive in sports, especially board & card