Find better matches with our advanced matching system
32 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- May 13
- 5′ 3″ (1.60m).
- Body Type
- Gemini and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from college/university
- Education / Academia
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly)
AliB81 Silver Spring, Maryland more political
maidmarionberry Washington, District of Columbia less desiring of sex
JJDC20008 Washington, District of Columbia less desiring of sex
uofmteacher22 Hyattsville, Maryland more into sports
cali_grl Washington, District of Columbia less friendly
srjb Washington, District of Columbia more organized
sklpsychartist Bethesda, Maryland more ambitious
EarthIvy Alexandria, Virginia less adventurous
I love the outdoors and nature and feel grounded when I'm beneath a big sky. I enjoy camping although I swear the ground is getting harder! Day hikes, swimming, biking (a little) are all great. Still haven't mastered the art of being outdoors for too long in the cold, though. I struggle to imagine my kids not growing up with quite the same access to the wilderness that I had.
I've traveled quite a bit, having been born and bred in Zimbabwe with relatives scattered far and wide. I've been around North America, Central America (Costa Rica), western Europe, southern Africa, West Africa, and all around the UK (England, Wales and Scotland). I've just returned from New Zealand and Australia this past summer. I've managed to make it to a good 25 or more states, with highlights including the Badlands in SD, the spring azaleas in SC, and the scenery in NM. I think the more I see the more I feel the need to see. I don't think I've ever been anywhere ugly - there are so many different things that can make a place beautiful.
I watch too much TV but enjoy the break it gives me from the real world. Am working on my Masters and just have my major project to figure out. It's kicking my butt.
Books: Little Women (Alcott), Don't Let's Go to the Dogs Tonight (Fuller), The Prophet (Gibran), Dirty Beasts (Dahl), To Kill a Mockingbird (Lee), just read How to Ditch Your Fairy (and would quite like to have a parking fairy) (Larbalestier)
Movies: Tsotsi, The Power of One, In Bruges (hilarious!),...I like most things from chick flicks through indie films but have difficulty with straight horror movies
Music: Rock, Pop, 80s, some Rap, will listen to most things...some favourites include Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, Amanda Marshall, Vanessa Carleton
Food: Thai, Indian, Malaysian...will give most things a try, so have done the frogs' legs and even a mopane worm (look that up!)
- Straight guys only
- Ages 28–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
- You know how to fish and wouldn't mind dragging along someone who's really bad at it but would love to come...
- You'd love a drive in the country to a winery or brewery...
- You would like to come help me use power tools to build sets...
- You know the names of birds or trees...
- You've read "The Anteater" by Roald Dahl and find it as darkly humorous as I do...
- You love wild animals and the outdoors...
- You're a farmer (for some reason I seem to think I'd like a farmer)...
- You've been to Africa and want to talk about it...