1. What are you reading? What do you like about it? What book have you read that you’d want to read again? Why?
2. What is the most fun, memorable experience you’ve ever had? What made it fun? If you were to have that experience again, what would you change?
3. If you were in a band, which guy would you be – the lead singer, drummer, bass guitar, etc? Why? What kind of music would your band play?
4. How much stock do you put in movie reviews? If a movie had a really good trailer that made you want to see it, but bad reviews, would you still go? Would you go if the trailer sucked, but the reviews were good?
5. What’s the most creative thing you’ve ever done?
6. What affect (if any) does advertising have on you? What advertisements or commercials have worked on you? Why do you think they worked?
7. If you lost your hearing, what sound would you miss the most? What about if you went blind…what sight would you most miss?
8. What are your feelings about practical jokes?
9. What three political issues are you most passionate about? Are there any issues you act on?
10. What is your favorite piece of common sense?
Feel free to answer any of these if they intrigue you and I’ll do the same if you ask!
Ok…a few things about me. I’ll try not to bore you:
I grew up in Minneapolis, but my family is originally from the east coast. I moved back to Mpls after stints in NYC, Prague, Madrid, and various points in between. This is my home and I absolutely adore this city, but I also love to travel and explore the world. This year it's Nicaragua. Next summer I hope to break into South America. I like to get out and enjoy all that our city/state offers (especially in the summer) - live music, movies, shows, patios, food, beverages of the adult variety, lakes, museums, "up north," festivals, art fairs, classes, people watching, etc. I'm funny, open-minded, intelligent, thoughtful, hard-working, confident, loyal, and independent. I can be outspoken, opinionated, and a tad feisty, but in a MN nice kind of way. And I’m modest, I swear. Bragging is hard…
I have my shit together. I'm not here because I'm lonely or desperate. I genuinely enjoy my life and I'm quite comfortable (emotionally and financially) being on my own. I am not searching for someone to complete me or cling on to. I have no interest in games or drama. I would simply like the pleasure of having good company with whom to enjoy shared interests, partake in adventures, and maybe make out. ;-)
I am looking for a sincere connection with someone. Therefore, no need to message me if: you are in a committed but open relationship, you are looking for a third, you are looking for a one night stand, you want to message for a long time, but not meet up, or you want to be in any relationship just for the sake of being in one.