New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
21 • Philadelphia, PA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–35
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 9:06am
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body type
- A little extra
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Sagittarius, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Mostly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
I enjoy gaming, but I wouldn't necessarily call myself a gamer, just as I enjoy philosophical debates and don't consider myself a philosopher; it's purely a hobby of mine. (Although, while I do program, I do consider myself a programmer, so there's that). I play old school games as well as new/current age games, from Old School D&D games like Baldur's Gate to First Person Shooters like Payday 2, to even MMORPGs like Guild Wars 2.
There are quite a few other things about myself I can tell, but if you wish to know more, feel free to ask.
I'm looking for a friendship, preferably with someone in my major and that shares my interests, someone I can learn from and hopefully, although considering how inexperienced I am, I doubt it but can learn from me as well. Dating isn't a primary objective, but if it just so happens to come to that, so be it.
I'd also like to say math, with all of the math classes I've had to take, but I haven't really taken the time to further my knowledge of mathematics any where near as I did with programming, although I want a minor concentration in math.
Movies: Haven't watch much of any in a long time, but do old Disney and Pixar movies count? Sometimes I re-watch some old shows I've seen from childhood, for nostalgia purposes, but it surprises me at just how amazingly interesting, and strangely relevant they are.
Shows: Walking Dead and Breaking Bad. Two really amazing shows, but I don't have much time for shows at all. I do watch some anime though, but I'm no otaku, but I can appreciate a good one every now and then.
Music: Now a days, mostly rap music, but more old school rap or at least conscious rap. These vary greatly, but they include and are not limited to: Common, Mobb Deep, Guru (from Gangstarr), KRS-ONE, Masta Ace (also EMC crew), Nas, AZ, Rakim (after Erik B.), De La Soul, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Wu-Tang Clan, Ghostface Killah, etc.
I also used to listen to some metal, which I can somewhat still appreciate, although I've forgotten most bands I used to listen to. Mostly Thrash and Death metal.
Food: Food is food I suppose, anything good is good.
Now the reason this is bracketed is because so many things count as computers now a days its impossible to wrap up everything I count as things I can't go without. So I'll make a sublist.
A. Mobile Phones, literally knowledgebases, entertainment centers and telecommunications and navigations all in one, what couldn't you live without?
B. Desktop + Laptop computers, for gaming, programming, multimedia, etc.
2. Music. Music is everything, next to technology to me. Music keeps me going day to monotonous day, and finding a new tune to jam to keeps my spirits up. Can't imagine life, nor could anyone I imagine, life without music (except for people whom are deaf I suppose).
3. Programming. It's my passion, I don't know what I'd be doing if I never started Computer Science.
4. Math. Without math there would be no sciences, and worst of all, no programming. While I may not be overly interested in math, I 100% appreciate the importance of mathematics.
5. Family. I don't know what I would do without my family. My mother supported me from birth up to now, and I hope she stays to support me for a long while. I don't mean financial support, although that's nice too, I mean emotional support. My grand parents are also very nice to have around, but I'm come to the understanding that they won't be around for much longer for a long time.
6. Me. Narcissistic right? Here's the reason? I could never exist without myself, so that's something I can't really go without. This is essentially a filler really, kind of listed everything.
So, I'm mostly thinking about how to approach my current problem and solve it.
I've matured since then. So that's what I'm willing to admit, I'm an idiot at times, and I most likely won't be anywhere near as good as the prodigies that have a full-fledged portfolio at the age of 16, and that really kills me at times, but I accept that fact.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.