Hi. I'm Monique. I'm open, accepting, and try to live life as it's meant to be. I'm a Christian and try to live as I should. I totally enjoy being a "people person" and thrive on making new friends and growing relationships.
I'm passionate about life and I love to live in the moment. I take pleasure in new things and being spontaneous; I've rock climbed, done ropes courses, paintballed, hiked different trails, gone to Talladega, enjoyed a AeroSmith concert, gone to amusement parks, taken swing dance lessons, and more. On the flip side, I'm a hard worker and extremely motivated in my professional life, finishing my masters degree. I also love camping out, hanging around the fire, enjoying roasted marshmallows, and great conversation. Anything with people, and I'm in!! ....and I love music just as well.
I'm laid back about most things, realizing that life is so much more than just the clothes on our back and the house we live in.
A few more random thoughts:
* I love hugs, kisses, and touch.
* My pictures are up to date. I look the same as I did 3 years ago and in fact, I'm a little bit skinnier.
* I'm pretty "old fashioned" when it comes to relationships, believing sex should come after a committed relationship
* I'm frugal and enjoy buying items at a discount, but I would rather conserve money than spend
* I exercise several times a week and believe in taking care of myself
* I love to bake and hang out in the kitchen....and chocolate is my favorite 'addiction' ;-)
* I'm a mother of 3 boys (two graduates and a 7th grader), whom are full of spunk and energy; it's perfect as this gives me a chance to "relive my childhood", doing so many fun things like taking them fishing, pontooning, camping, to Six Flags, Michigan Adventure, and more....
What am I looking for? Someone who has emotional intelligence (knows how to read and understand people), that enjoys great conversation, and wants to be my best friend. Someone who wants to build a relationship, is spontaneous, and enjoys trying new things. One who values his relationship with Christ and other people, is honest, and lives his life openly.
If you're interested, I would love to hear from you. Feel free to message me.