Hi. I'm Monique.
My pictures are all up to date.
My personality? I'm open, accepting, and try to live life as Christ would have me. I totally enjoy being a "people person" and thrive on interpersonal relationships, making quite a few friends and acquaintances along the way.
I'm passionate about life and I love to live in the moment. Taking pleasure in new things and being spontaneous, I've rock climbed, done ropes courses, paintballed, hiked different trails, gone to Talladega, enjoyed a AeroSmith concert, gone to amusement parks, and more. On the flip side, I'm a hard worker and extremely motivated in my professional life, just finishing my masters degree. I also love camping out, hanging around the fire, enjoying roasted marshmallows, and great conversation. Anything with people, and I'm in!!
I'm laid back about most things, realizing that life is so much more than just the clothes on our back and the house we live in.
A few more random thoughts about me:
* I love hugs, kisses, touch, and enjoy public affection in moderation
* I'm pretty "old fashioned" when it comes to relationships, believing sex should come after a committed relationship
* I'm frugal and enjoy buying items at a discount, although I generally don't like shopping as a whole
* Taking pride in my appearance, I exercise several times a week
* I'm a single mother of 3 boys, whom are full of spunk and energy; it's perfect as this gives me a chance to do so many fun things like taking them fishing, pontooning, camping, to Six Flags, Michigan Adventure, and more....
What am I looking for? Someone who has emotional intelligence (knows how to read and understand people), that enjoys great conversation, and wants to be my best friend. Someone who is spontaneous and enjoys trying new things. One who values his relationship with Christ, is honest, and lives his life openly.
If you're interested, please feel free to message me.