I found my first profile description to sound too serious, so I went "whatever" and just decided to waste--- invest some time into re-designing and writing it. - I'm quite displeased with some of the restriction, hence I have to keep it short and... enigmatic.
I suppose I have quite a few sides to discover; from enthusiastic to melancholic, from hyperactive to meditative, from very rational to very emotional, old-fashioned to progressive, socially integrated to geeky and rebellious, etc.
My life always revolved and will most likely revolve around some big elements that I could call my "passions":
- Philosophy: My mind just keeps working every single moment of the day on all kinds of thoughts and observations.
- Psychology: In particular, I've always loved humans and our mind.
- Sociology & Politics: Anything to do with relationships between n individuals and the mysteries of coordinating desires and attributes.
- Logic: That is Mathematics, Combinatorics, Analysis and anything to do with solving problems.
- Management: Sounds a bit like a letter of application, but I do love to organise, manage, investigate, research and keep things in order and coordination. (However, I can be and am quite the opposite, too.)
- Creativity: Mostly in designing Video Games, Writing, Film, Photography, although I do love music and drawing, just don't seem to have found my talent there yet.
- Sociability: Insanely important are conversations, seeing my friends and family, as well as keeping bonds between and amongst those healthy and strong.
- Education: I invest a very big part of my day into educating myself on various topics, be it history, cultures, sciences, art, etc., and require to have discussions to further develop ideas and opinions.
- Video Games: It started at age 7 and kept me fascinated whenever I could interactively live my fantasy and get new inspiration from games; myself, I also design them, however lack production resources to show a lot.
- Animation: Be it western cartoons, Japanese anime, Internet clips or whatever else.
- Films: From big Hollywood movies down to documentary films and also web-series, I enjoy a wide variety; from horror to childish humour, whatever works best.
- Medicine & Martial Arts: They go hand-in-hand, especially in softer Chinese systems like Taijiquan. I may not practice it currently, but it'll always stay a big topic and I hope to get more active again.
- Board Games & Card Games: Mostly chess, 'Magic: The Gathering' and 'Yu-Gi-Oh'. I'd like to learn Japanese Shogi, though.
- Computers: Be it the Internet in general, computer technology in general, using computers for work or organising my music library, etc. Who doesn't.
§1. I currently (Dec. 2012) feature a beard and longer hair, but I know that it's just temporary.
§2. I write; a lot. This and that, mostly things probably nobody will ever get to read. There's no hour where I don't write something down.
§3. I tend to an open and liberal way of thinking and humour, i.e. depending on my counterpart, I can speak things that the moral police better not hear.
§4. I love languages, so you can always hit me up with anything! With languages I not only mean our official national languages, but also pop-languages, any way of expressing ourselves and communicating.
§5. I analyse. If you ask me what "justice" is, for example, I'll have to think of the etymological meaning first and ultimately combine my intuitive feeling with the analytical "facts" into my final answer.
§6. I've been on the Internet for a while now, so you can feel free to use abbreviations and memes, references and emoticons, I don't care. Sometimes too little annoys me, sometimes too much does.
§7. If I visit your profile multiple times, it obviously means that I forgot everything again; this can happen even after weeks and months of contact. Don't worry, it's normal.