Find better matches with our advanced
50 • Englewood, CO • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 38–52
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
- Last online
- May 19
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body type
- Christianity, but not too serious about it
- Masters program
- Has kids
1. Sophisticated, witty, dorky, sensitive and rakish. Also a fan of adjectives.
2. A wizard in the kitchen. Gordon Ramsey once told me that I was his idol... Maybe not, but at least we both have Scottish heritage.
3. Nomadic Adventurer. I've set foot on 5 continents, 45 countries and 49 States (North Dakota has been spared) and want more. I hope to one day go vacationing on Mars as I've heard the mountains are glorious.
4. An English major so know the difference between sympathy and empathy (take that to the bank).
1. Intelligent, sweet, down-to-earth and adventurous. Bonus points if you're quirky.
2. An ambitious go-getter. I'm attracted to people who set big goals and put all their effort into pursuing them. Even if your life's dream is to become the world's greatest karaoke singer.
3. An optimist. Why? Life is good.
Me + You (otherwise known as Us):
An undeniably awesome couple with amazing chemistry. Let's make the world jealous. How great is it when everyone in the room wishes they were us?
I'll fly you to Venice on my private jet, where we'll lunch at Harry's Bar. The bellinis.... Then I'll whisk you away to a private beach resort in St. Tropez, just in time to watch the sun set over the glistening water.
Or if that doesn't excite you, I heard there's great coffee at the Panera on Colorado. :)
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.