1. Job: I work at Hollywood Casino. It's nothing I ever imagined doing, but it has been a good job with decent pay and benefits. I am licensed to teach, but don't have any immediate plans to go back to it.
2. Family: I have a great immediate and extended family and know how special that is in today's age. There's a great number of people that, despite not seeing all that often, I know I could call up and ask for anything in the world and they'd do (and vice versa). The weekend after Christmas we get together on my Mom's side every year and it's almost always one of the highlights of the year.
3. Conversation: I love a good conversation and/or friendly debate. It could be about politics/economics, about a movie, history, a game, etc. This somewhat otherwise goes against my general personality of going along on most things (I have a friend who is surprised every time he hears me say anything negative). Note: I consider myself a libertarian conservative but only partially identity as Republican.
4. Faith: I'm Catholic and my faith is important to me.
5. Trips: I like national parks, theme parks, road trips, and probably about anywhere to visit. I don't really travel all that much, but always enjoy when I do.
6. Health: I keep trying to make myself be a little healthier with mixed effects. I jog some and have cut back on pop. On the flip side though, it's a chore to get myself to eat fruit or vegetables and my diet should improve.
7. I love kids. Always end up sought after by younger second cousins for back rides and haunted houses.
8. Finances: Like many here, I have student debt (about $30,000 left). My goal is to get out of debt it as quickly as possible and I'm putting as much into as I can. A few things ended up slowing me down a lot on this over the past couple of years, but they are settled now (biggest being I kept helping a friend; I have told him that I cannot do this anymore).
8. Home: I am living with my parents and siblings. I plan on being out before summer. Financially I've been OK to go out for awhile, but I haven't been dating recently, have tried to put extra to student debt, and as I said above, helped out a friend way more than I should have (also am almost too welcomed to stay).