1. Job: I work at Hollywood Casino. It's nothing I ever imagined doing, but it has been a good job with decent pay and benefits. I am licensed to teach, but don't have any immediate plans to go back to it.
2. Family: I have a great immediate and extended family and know how special that is in today's age. There's a great number of people that, despite not seeing all that often, I know I could call up and ask for anything in the world and they'd do (and vice versa). The weekend after Christmas we get together on my Mom's side every year and it's almost always one of the highlights of the year.
3. Conversation: I love a good conversation and/or friendly debate. It could be about politics/economics, about a movie, history, a game, etc. This somewhat otherwise goes against my general personality of going along on most things (I have a friend who is surprised every time he hears me say anything negative). Note: I consider myself a libertarian conservative but only partially identity as Republican.
4. Faith: I'm Catholic and my faith is important to me.
5. Trips: I like national parks, theme parks, road trips, and probably about anywhere to visit. I don't really travel all that much, but always enjoy when I do.
6. Health: I keep trying to make myself be a little healthier with mixed effects. I jog some and have cut back on pop. On the flip side though, it's a chore to get myself to eat fruit or vegetables and my diet should improve.
7. I love kids. Always end up sought after by younger second cousins for back rides and haunted houses.
8. Finances: My goal is to get out of debt as quickly as possible and then never be in it again outside of maybe a house at some point. I ended up helping out a lot with a family difficult time (past that now) and then with a lot with a friend over the past two years. I finally told my friend I had to stop a very short time ago and will never get in that situation again, but it has delayed a lot for me.
8. Home: I am currently living with my parents and siblings. In the past, I wasn't anxious to move out. I was better able to pay off student debt (and help my friend as mentioned above), do a lot here, and am welcome. I really need to move now though (not for them, but for myself). My plan is to build up my savings for a few months and pay down my student loans a bit more (will be almost under $30,000 by end of year) and then move out in Spring.