1. Family: I have a great immediate and extended family whom I'd do anything for and vice-versa. I love kids.
2. Personality: I am somewhat introverted and it takes me a little while to open up around people I don't know, but I love a good conversation whether it be of talking about a movie, reminiscing with family, discussing history, or a friendly politician debate (I am a libertarian conservative who tries not to get to much into politics, but if you get me going, I have strong feelings).
3. Trips: I like national parks, theme parks, road trips, and probably about anywhere to visit. I don't really travel all that much, but always enjoy when I do.
4. Games: I like playing games with others, whether they be video games like Mario Kart, board games like Monopoly or Risk, etc.
5. Health: I keep trying to live healthier with mixed results. I ran a half marathon this fall, but haven't exercised as well since. I am trying to eat a little better with mixed results.
6. Future Plans: I plan on looking at apartments after Christmas and moving in January/February. I have been living with parents/siblings, which helped me both help out a struggling friend for awhile (I do not recommended letting yourself get in that situation) and pay down my own student debt.
While my current job is very good, after a lot of soul searching, I'm planning on going back to school. My work offers partial tuition reimbursement and I found a way to do it online fairly cheaply. I will be doing something finance/accounting related. I'm tentatively planning on starting this in February, but that might conflict with when I move, so I might push it back a month or two.
I love history and theories related to where humanity is going and am good at math and the sort. I still get calls from siblings in college asking for help on math and economics.
I really like historical fiction like Jeff Shaara's books (Civil War novels being the best).
Of shows on right now, I watch Last Man Standing, The Walking Dead, The Big Bang Theory, Castle, Parks and Rec, The Middle, and Supernatural (I'm up to season 4).
Some of my favorite movies include Hocus Pocus, Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, Star Trek 2, Deep Impact, and the Narnia series, but I like a lot of different kind of movies.
I'm pretty plain as far as food goes. I guess I like what would just be stereotypical American food and when out, tend to order the same thing most of the time. I also love pretzels.
Music wise I'm kind of odd. I like some oldies, country, pop, light rock, etc. I don't like rap, but I'm pretty open otherwise. What's weird is that I could tell you very few of the artists of the songs I like (same goes for actors/actresses in movies).
1. Christmas with extended family: Weekend after Christmas is my mom's side Christmas. Best weekend of the year.
2. The woods: I love walks/hikes. I don't take as many of them as I should, but really enjoy when I do. Favorite ever was in Yosemite National Park when I went to the top of Half Dome with a sister and my parents.
3. College football: Love the whole sport, especially Ohio State.
4. General Dynamics/Tickerforum: Two websites with great insights into events going on around the world. Not positive reads generally (our world is heading for a nasty future), but it feel very true to me.
5. Halloween: A purely fun holiday.
6. Trivia Night: I go with my dad and sister (and when they can make it Mom and/or other siblings) to Max and Ermas for weekly trivia. It's always one of the highlights of my week.
For recreation, I think a lot about college football and also spend time thinking about America's/humanity's future. I'm sadly pretty pessimistic for the latter. Still, it's strangely fascinating to watch.