The Top-10 Things you should probably know about me:
1. I lead humanitarian trips to SE Africa; I take high school students and work at a nutrition centre for AIDS orphans in Malawi. It is my passion.
2. I have tattoos. The permanent kind.
3. My nose is pierced. I like it. It's of the permanent persuasion, too.
4. I like whiskey. My ancestors were Irish; it's in the blood.
5. My momma is one of my greatest friends. She's honestly the coolest woman on the planet, and while some people tend to think our friendship is weird, I'm beyond grateful that God allowed us to forge this relationship that has moved beyond mother and daughter to friends.
6. To me, family is more than just DNA. You will find pictures of my family all over my house - SOME of those people share the same genetic code as me.
7. If there's a Carousel or a roller-coaster, I will make you go on it. You have been warned.
8. I have been given (and answer to) the moniker "MacGyver." Have been known to fix a broken toilet with dental floss, a paper clip, and chewing gum. For the record, the use of duct tape is cheating.
9. Coffee is not just a beverage. It's a way of life.
10. I am desperately, hopelessly in love with Jesus; and I am committed to run, fully, this life that He has created for me.