Find better matches with our advanced
33 • Springfield, VA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 30–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Jan 28
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m)
- Body Type
- Catholicism, and laughing about it
- Capricorn, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Art / Music / Writing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Has dogs
- English (Fluently), Italian (Poorly), Sign Language (Poorly)
Looking for someone special to share time and space with.
I have also been told that if you were stranded on a deserted isle with me you would be well off, since I can make anything cool or useful out of whatever I find, and all I need to throw down an amazing meal is a rock and a fish.
and that my hair always changes
aside from that I'm really not sure.
Shows: American Horror Story, True Blood, Boardwalk empire, Cosmos, The Big Bang Theory, Sleepy hollow, House, Vice, Walking Dead, Flight of the Concords, Johnny Carson, SNL, Drunk history, Criminal Minds. However despite this list I rarely watch TV, I am a fan of my Roku player.
Movies: The Royal Tenebaums, or anything Wes Anderson. Tommy, Grease, Be kind rewind, Grey Gardens, The Wizard of Oz, Big Fish, thats all I can think of right now...
Music: The best thing about music is that there is so many different kinds. They mimic so many different and wonderful moments in life, I could never choose any one or even 100 to define myself.
My Quad Skates- Roller derby
- how much I have changed since the last time I was on this site.
- "hey! how does that work?" how to make something unexpected out of any given item, the topical benefits of any natural ingredient (part of my job) and other product development.
- finding someone great to travel with and do fun things with, exciting or chill.
- Writing a blog called "Oh no he didn't!" it would be about all the crazy stuff I witness on this site. ;)
- What the soundtrack of my life would sound like.
- My future? who will be in it? what will I be doing? where will I be?
- opening my own apothecary
- all the places I would love to experience, things I would like to do.
- wishing I had travel pictures half as cool as the people I see on here.
- I need to stop thinking and go to sleep
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.