If you want to know what I'm about, read "Every Day" by David Levithan. Then let's talk :)
my music mood today:
These are some things that make me laugh:
(disclaimer, since several people asked me if I made these up. No guys, I am not a comedian. This list (I've now shortened it) floats readily available on the Internet) ;)
1. A cartoonist was found dead in his home. Details are sketchy.
2. I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.
3. I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.
4. Haunted French pancakes give me the crepes.
5. England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool.
6. I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.
7. They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a Type-O.
8. I changed my iPod's name to Titanic. It's syncing now.
9. I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid, but he says he can stop any time.
10. I stayed up all night to see where the sun went, and then it dawned on me.
And, for your enjoyment, the 'worst puns ever' :D