Okay with that out of the way, let me tell you about me, or at least the best I can in a few words! I am an extremely passionate person, and need to be able to express it. That's where photography comes in, along with music. They keep me grounded and make me feel whole! I'm terribly sarcastic, and I have a very dry sense of humor. If sarcasm is not your thing than I'm trully not for you! I love the outdoors and feel much more at peace the closer I am to nature. Water is very soothing and sometimes I crave it and need to be near it. So I love to do things like camping, hiking and random road trips. I have a huge desire to travel and see the world through my eyes and the lens on my camera, but financially that's not always possible for me. So I'm looking to make some changes. One change is going back to school. Most likely a trade school in the medical field. I have a strong interest in being an ultrasound technician. It's a career that I would be very happy with. Now I know that so far my about me is very lack of personality, but I swear I'm not as boring as I'm coming of!! When it come down to it I want to be happy! Right now I have a wonderful family that I love to be around, with two beautiful nieces that I get to spoil! And I would like to have someone to share this with eventually.
Quick facts about me:
1. I played music for a living and went on tour from age 17 to 22.
2. I've played guitar since I was about 10 years old
3. I do photography as a secondary income, which I would like to make my primary.
4. I have 13 tattoos.
5. I'm an Uncle to 2 beautiful nieces.
6. I'm a motorcycle and car fanatic.
7. I give great back rubs.
8. I've been to every state but Hawaii, and never over seas. Yet!
9. I'm blind in my left eye. (Long story, ask and I'll tell you)
10. I don't have a sweet tooth.