Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 • M • Fort Collins, CO
- Last Online
- May 11, 2013
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Other, but not too serious about it
- Scorpio, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from two-year college
- Sales / Marketing
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), German (Poorly)
I really like getting outdoors and mountain biking / hiking / snowboarding / Camping
I enjoy cooking, experimenting and trying new dishes.
I listen to most music. Since moving to Colorado, country music is growing on me. I really enjoy classic rock 60's-70's, folk, bluegrass. My main genre of music that I listen to is reggae, surfer reggae to be specific. Bands like Fortunate Youth, Rebelution, Tribal Seeds, SOJA, Slightly Stoopid, Pepper, etc.
I enjoy just about any movie....yes ladies, I'll watch your chick flicks with you.
Love cooking, learning to bake better...I tend to not measure things.
2. Mountain bikes
3. Hot sauce (I consider myself an oral-masochist)
4. Dairy products (mainly cheese but gotta love a tall glass of milk)
5. My family
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.