Find better matches with our advanced
35 • Tauranga, New Zealand • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 20–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 1:28am
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Cancer, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently)
I'm really into films, Arthouse, Foreign and Documentaries.
Directors - Akira Kurosawa, Hal Hartley, Truffaut, and Mike Leigh.
TV SHOWs: are Louis Theroux Documentaries, It's always sunny in Philadelphia, and An idiot abroad, Bob's Burgers.
Recently I've been watching heaps of Youtube videos on mushroom cultivation on various scales, various mushrooms, and various substrates.
SPORT - it's not in the title but I really like Rugby. I think this is kind of out-of-character so if you hate rugby it doesn't mean you won't like me. My fav Super Rugby team is the chiefs, and of course I support the All Blacks.
Music: I have an account with last.fm
Top 10 artists according to last.fm in order of # of times listened:
Bonnie 'Prince' Billy
Food - I like everything. Ethnic food. Food that people have been making for ages. I think Indian is my favorite.
2) My Leather Jacket
3) My Joan of Arc haircut
4) My monkey
5) my 12 identical louis vuitton suitases filled with fabulous outfits I've only ever worn once.
6) My antique key collection which I carry on me at ALL times (In my goodhand) - I only collect ornate keys not the locks so I have no idea what they open, surely the gateways to strange past realities.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.