I'm originally from Naples, Florida (However, I hate the Dolphins GO STEELERS!!!).. However over the last 10 years I have lived in a myriad of places such as Key West, Saint Paul, Biloxi, San Antonio, Tucson, Virginia and even 3 years spent living in Italy. I also served four years in the U.S. Air Force where I worked as a Combat Communications Engineer in Eastern Europe supporting the United Nations! But I am not a hardcore military kind of guy.
5 Fun Facts:
- I grew up 5 miles from the Beach and yet lived on a farm.
- There are 4 kids in my family. I'm the oldest
- I've been to 25 countries. ( I speak Italian)
- Have been saving for a year long hiatus to travel.
- Would like to just quit and travel the world even if its solo one day.
In short I like to think that I am fun, funny, open minded, and more complex than most people think.