Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 / M / Straight / Single
Roselle Park, New Jersey
- Last Online
- Today – 5:52pm
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Aries but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Entertainment / Media
- More than $1,000,000
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently)
Awestin88 West Orange, New Jersey more independent
CookEMann New York, New York more adventurous
Imaginary_4 Brooklyn, New York more desiring of sex
bassmeister17 New York, New York more old-fashioned
twilsonnj Hoboken, New Jersey more independent
scubasteve9 Hoboken, New Jersey more adventurous
Yensho New York, New York sloppier
biggityblam Brooklyn, New York more independent
- Being the first to clap, causing a ripple effect of the entire crowd applauding at an event.
- Taking showers that are just a couple minutes too long that make me rush the rest of the morning.
- Mixing two types of cereal together to make a new Super-Cereal.
- Watching an entire TV series that ended 5-13 years ago in a week and then wanting to talk about it with anyone who'll listen.
Movies: My favorite directors are Quentin Tarantino, the Coen Brothers, Edgar Wright, Woody Allen, Stanley Kubrick, Jason Reitman and Paul Thomas Anderson. Other favorites include In Bruges, all the Pixar films (except Cars 2), The Back to the Future Trilogy, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Life is Beautiful, The Indiana Jones Trilogy (ignore the fourth), Amelie, Die Hard, Say Anything..., The Maltese Falcon, Chasing Amy, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and the greatest trilogy of all time, The Mighty Ducks
Shows: Curb Your Enthusiasm, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Community, Mad Men, Doctor Who, Louie, Arrested Development, Clone High, Saved by the Bell, Flight of the Conchords
Music: Simon & Garfunkel, Jack White, Buddy Holly, The Beach Boys, The Beatles, Phish, The Grateful Dead, Neutral Milk Hotel, Flogging Molly, Prince, Robert Randolph & The Family Band, The Flaming Lips, Weezer, Everything on Stax Records (Otis Redding in particular), She & Him, Black Sabbath, My Morning Jacket, Alabama Shakes
Food: I'm open to trying anything once, but I HATE pickles, olives and sauerkraut.
Comedy: I'm also into stand-up comedy, with some of my favorite stand-ups being Louis C.K., John Mulaney, Anthony Jeselnik, Todd Glass, Paul F. Tompkins, Todd Barry, Mitch Hedberg and all the Comedians of Comedy
- My iPod playing in my car
- Burt's Bees Lip Balm
- My ukulele
- My goldfish, Marty McFish
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, activity partners, long-distance penpals, casual sex