Some things about online dating that always have me wondering. They're not in any order and let me preface, I'm very happy! 😊
1. A woman that emails me, but can't leave a first name? Or... She emails me, I happily return the gesture and leave a very cordial response, only to never hear back. If "we're" gonna take the time, lets play it out and see if we click!
2. I LOVE PETS!! Let me repeat that, I LOVE PETS, especially DOGS, however, just as you ladies would prefer not to see shirtless bathroom pics of guys right off the bat, having pics (sometimes professionally done pics) of JUST your pets without you in the them, is very odd??? I'm looking to date a woman, not her cute and loveable shih tzu. If you do have a pic posted of you and your pet, I'll make an exception. 😉
3. Women from the Ukraine, Mexico, Thailand, Germany and China that STILL, yes STILL send me messages and think to themselves, oh I can't wait for a response! Really? REALLY???
4. If you find me or any man appealing, make the first move every once in a while. I promise you'll get major points. It's not a requirement, but it is refreshing.
5. Please be who you say you are... I am... I promise!
Thanks for taking the time to click on me. Here's a little bit I can share....
COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY!!
I'm a huge music lover and need to have some type of music as a part of my day. I'm a big sports fan and love to golf! However, sports do not occupy my life and getting away every now and then with a weekend getaway is very important. I'm a very forward & open person. I have a great sense of humor... but at times I can get myself in trouble being so open. I've lived in California all my life and have many secret places to visit! Please don't be offended if you live out of state and contact me... I may not respond since I'm content living here.
Looking for an attractive woman who wants to take it at an EVEN PACE. I need a woman who is CONFIDENT no matter what the situation may bring and most importantly... can COMMUNICATE!!
I've had an interesting experience being married and have learned a lot about myself, as well as the work that you must put forth for it to work... Can you say "compromise".
There's so much do in LA, the beach, concerts, great hikes and of course... SUSHI!!! Tell me about you... I'm looking forward to it.
And... If you can take a minute to say "yes" or "no"... That goes a long way!
Not sure why, after I contact a woman, she can't send a response... Another head scratcher??? :)
I live alone and I'm looking for a real connection! I'm ready for the next part of the journey.
My favorite music would be: Alternative, Classic Rock n' Roll, Dance/Electronica, Hard Rock & Metal, Rap/Hip Hop, Instrumental, Indie
Then out with some friends for a night out, or just a relaxing night at home.