2. I was in the Air Force for 6 years, and lived in N. Dakota for 3.5 years and Italy for 2 years.
3. I have been continuously in school since I started up again in 2008. I will be the first person in my immediate family to get a college degree.
4. I just started my first job since going back to school, and starting work after such a long break is/was a surreal experience.
5. The first time I fell in love was last year and it did not end well for me, but I learned much from this.
6. I enjoy driving, and usually want to do the driving.
7. I was raised in a Christian home, but have since become an atheist. Most of my family doesn't know.
8. Jeremy Clarkson is a god amongst men. FACT.
9. I got mono last year for Christmas.
10. Chest/thigh/belly/shoulder hair is a thing you’re gonna have to deal with.
11. Highdea's are the best! If I could only remember when sober...
12. I think it should be legal to at least shoot AT people who don't speed in the left lane. And old people should have to retake their driver's tests at fixed intervals.
13. I enjoy pornography about as much as most gentlemen.
14. It annoys me to no end when people text in shorthand for anything other than 'lol' or 'wtf'. Acronyms are ok, but seeing 'how r u 2day' makes me want to choke a puppy. Use those unlimited texts!/rant
15. Who doesn't love a good racist Pope joke, right??
16. I will talk about every and anything with my best friend, including my sex life, or lack thereof. We're as close as brothers and act like it at times.
17. I love cars and am a car snob. Dodge couldn't design their way out of a bag with the hole already started. Same goes for Chevrolet.
18. I value good design.
19. I'm an Apple fan boy and wear it like a badge of honor.
20. There is nothing more mentally mind blowing than watching documentaries while stoned. I mean, you're learning at the same time!
21. I will live in Europe again one day - either Germany or The Netherlands. You must be ok with this, or at least the idea of it.
22. Farting is natural and sometimes can be used as a weapon, as my roommates daughter has been kind enough to showcase.
23. I am a good cook, but I never cook for myself. I will cook every meal for someone else, if I don't have to choose what to make. I only know 3-4 dishes by heart, but I promise they're damn good.
24. I actually really enjoy going to the gym; I just haven't been in a while. Go with me?
25. Spiders only scare me if they surprise me, but I'll still kill the shit out of them. I will probably be able to rescue you from them.
26. I don't care if you're a feminist or whatever, but I will open doors for you, every chance I can. I try to do the 'gentlemanly thing' as much as I can, and I don't understand why some women take issue with this. Get over yourself.
27. Pepsi > Coke. Deal with it.
28. I have sexual hangups like everyone.
29. I'm a very, very patient. I can shop all day long, or sit for hours at the DMV. It's a skill I acquired in my youth. I still however curse at my phone for being slow and not doing what I want.
30. I come from a very large extended family, 99% of whom are very religious. I enjoy being a black sheep of sorts.
31. I smoked weed for the first time when I was 31 - but at least I did it in Amsterdam. I currently enjoy weed, but I don't see it being a long term thing.
32. I'm not a jealous person by nature, and have never been in a fight, but I will defend my friends fiercely.
33. I do not enjoy the Christmas season (in the US) like I did when I was a kid. I love Christmas in Germany though, as if I were a kid.
34. I love steak (meat in general) and will never give it up.
35. I think I'm getting carpel tunnel syndrome and I can honestly say it's from typing on a keyboard :P