Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
A few things that sum me up:
• Love travelling and seeing new places
• Doing something active (though easier said than done)
• I used to live in China and speak a bit of Chinese. I plan to
continue learning it once I have the time.
• Apple, not Windows
• I have a guitar but seem to play it on and off.
• Watching a good TV show or movie
• I like to challenge myself more than I probably should.
• A good discussion is always fun, whatever it’s about.
• I am happy to discuss politics, but equally understand that some
• Love cooking (although I find it all too easy to throw something
in the oven after a long day at work!)
• I enjoy playing football a lot more than watching it (to the
point that I don’t really watch football)
• I’m a teacher
• I’m in the TA (Territorial Army)
• Prefer a pub to a club, especially on a Friday night, though
clubs definitely have their time and place.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I am currently working as a secondary school teacher, but find
myself having that debate about whether it is good to stay in one
job and build up a career or just keep switching to new and
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
My eyes - they're quite blue.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
TV shows I have to mention:
Sherlock, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, The West Wing. I also just
watched Orange Is the New Black, which I thought was surprisingly
good and I fully recommend to anyone looking for something new to
Just too many to mention and I don’t really have a specific genre
that I like to watch.
I tend to listen to most things, from Pop to Blues to Jazz, though
I’m not a fan of heavy metal or punk. Some artists/bands I’ve been
listening to lately include Parov stelar and Wax Taylor.
Just finished reading The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith (aka
J.K.Rowling) which I thought was quite a fun, easy read. Generally
though I’ll read a variety of stuff, from Christopher Isherwood to
George R. R. Martin.
Everything but I particularly love Chinese food.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
loads of things. How boring would it be if you always thought about
the same thing!
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
usually down the pub with my friends.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.