I like to spend a lot of my time with friends/family and trying new things. I'm really big into health and fitness and am usually up before 5am to run under the stars or take a yoga class. Even though i'm really into being healthy, I won't think twice about stuffing my face w/ cupcakes. Preferably funfetti. I love to cook and would like to meet someone with similar interests, as long as you can't cook better than me that is ;). There is a lot I am looking for in a companion, but some non-negotiables are a nice smile, and a great personality. You don't have to be where you want to be in life, but it's important that you are working to get there. I currently am going back to school and work full time in sales management while starting a small business. Not really into bars/clubs and don't really drink all that much so figured I should throw that out there if it's a deal breaker.
- I love to travel, but lately due to a pretty demanding career haven't had an opportunity to get out of the country much. If I ever leave my job I dream on spending a year seeing the world. First stop, Spain, or maybe Thailand ;)
- I believe life is about experiences and not about material objects. That being said, I do spend too much money on silly-ish.
- I have a severe chocolate addiction. Like bad...
- Currently going back to school and majoring in Business Administration.
- I don't watch TV but I love watching movies.
- I can't tell a lie, it's pretty pathetic i know.
- I believe hard work and dedication will get you anything you want.
- I'm up way too early to hit the gym/track.
- I'd rather spend a night on the beach or ice skating than spending it at a bar/club.
- I grew up across the street from Keith Richards and he almost killed me once.
- I talk to my pets like they are human. Its weird, I know.
- Confidence is something you don't need to show anyone, you either have it or you don't.
Disclaimer- I'm a morning person!
So if you have made it this far and actually read my profile and still can't figure out what to write, just tell me what your biggest passion or dream in life is. It would be quite refreshing to meet someone unique :)