Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I like to spend a lot of my time with friends/family and trying new
things. I'm really big into health and fitness and am usually up
before 5am to run under the stars, take a yoga class or hit the
gym. Even though i'm really into being healthy, I won't think twice
about stuffing my face w/ cupcakes. Preferably funfetti. I love to
cook and would like to meet someone with similar interests, as long
as you can't cook better than me that is. There is a lot I am
looking for in a companion, but some non-negotiables are a nice
smile, and a great personality. You don't have to be where you want
to be in life, but it's important that you are working to get
there. I currently am going back to school while working full time
in sales management as well as studying to receive my personal
training certification while starting a small business on the side.
Needless to say i'm a pretty busy person with ambition in life. Not
really into bars/clubs and don't really drink much so figured I
should throw that out there if it's a deal breaker...
- I love to travel, but lately due to a pretty demanding career
haven't had an opportunity to get out of the country much. If I
ever leave my job I dream on spending a year seeing the world.
First stop, Spain, or maybe Thailand ;)
- I believe life is about experiences and not about material
objects. That being said, I do spend too much money on
- I have a severe chocolate addiction. Like bad...
- Currently going back to school and majoring in Business
- Getting certified to be a personal trainer
- I don't watch TV but I love watching movies.
- I can't tell a lie, it's pretty pathetic i know.
- I believe hard work and dedication will get you anything you
- I'm up way too early to hit the gym/track.
- I'd rather spend a night on the beach or ice skating than
spending it at a bar/club.
- I grew up across the street from Keith Richards and he almost
killed me once.
- I talk to my pets like they are human. Its weird, I know.
Disclaimer- I'm a morning person!
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Sales Manager for a communications company, going to school to get
my BA in Business Administration, getting NASM certified, and
starting a small business.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Confidence, Squats, Chocolate, Tobacco Vanille, Dress Shoes, An
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
What book I am going to read next
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Cooking dinner and drinking wine
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.