Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 12:04am
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Taurus, but it doesn’t matter
- Dropped out of university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Dutch (Fluently), French (Okay), German (Poorly)
Authors: Robert Coover, Don DeLillo, David Foster Wallace, Milan Kundera, Julio Cortazar, Roberto Arlt, Mercè Rodoreda, Albert Camus, Michal Ajvaz, Witold Gombrowicz, Joseph Heller, W. G. Sebald, Hermann Broch, et cetera ad infinitum.
Music: I listen to most genres, and the ones I wouldn't pump through my headphones I'm usually not squeamish about seeing live. I'll try anything at least once.
Artists: Frank Zappa, Animal Collective, Wendy Carlos, Bach, Beethoven, Prokofiev, Sleep, Broadcast, Edan, Aesop Rock, The Books, Why? (am I bothering to continue this list)
Movies and TV shows: I don't watch eithe ro fthese often enough. I love documentaries, some good ones I've seen recently: 80 Blocks from Tiffany's, Sherman's March, The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia.
I grew up watching Star Trek, so I still have a soft spot for The Next Generation. I know the world is just bursting with great shows but I haven't gotten to most of them. I did thoroughly enjoy The Wire, though.
- A toothbrush (one of the few things I always take with me when I suspect I won't be catching the last train home)
- Roxy & Elsewhere (rank Zappa and the Mothers)
- A fat, happily distracting novel
- Tea. Or apple juice.
- My laptop. Kind of sad to say, but it is my gateway to the wider world, stores my literature and music and is generally the thing I depend the most on on a day-to-day basis.
(There is no typical Friday night in my life, at this point.)
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.